This section contains the ceFIMS-CONNECT public reports, including deliverable reports, and other types of documents of interest.
Guidelines and recommendation reports
- ceFIMS-CONNECT FIWARE Accelerators promotion recommendations
Report based on ceFIMS-CONNECT partner’s experience extracted from different events and actions related to FIWARE and organized mainly in Spain and Poland. Report documents lessons learned and recommendations for the Member States and Associated Countries in order to improve the impact of their own events, workshops or actions and help to make the most of the FIWARE acceleration programme.
- Guildelines for Gathering information on Future Internet Research & Innovation structures at the national level . This summary outlines work being carried out in Work package 3 related to finding a standardised way of gathering data from each of the Member States and Associated Countries in terms of their diverse and heterogeneous Future Internet Research & Innovation national funding structures for projects and initiatives.
- D4.2 Newsletter & Outreach ( pdf version ) – The 1st newsletter to publicise MS national initiatives and project news (August 2014).
- D4.4 Newsletter & Outreach ( pdf version ) – The 2nd newsletter to publicise MS national initiatives and project news (February 2015).
- D4.5 Newsletter & Outreach ( pdf version ) – The 3rd newsletter to publicise MS national initiatives and project news (August 2015).
- D4.6 Newsletter & Outreach ( pdf version) – The 4th newsletter to publicise MS national initiatives and project news (February 2016).
- D4.7 Newsletter & Outreach ( pdf version) – The 5th newsletter to publicise MS national initiatives and project news (February 2017).
In December, 2014, ceFIMS-CONNECT launched its first version of a dedicated publication entitled FIF Monitor, where the FIF members could highlight events, projects, initiatives, best practices, etc. related to Future Internet activities in their countries. The Member State highlighted in the first FIF Monitor was Hungary, which can be found below.
Due to the popularity of the concept and following our call for success stories and receipt of many entries from FIF as well as stakeholders from National and EU Research & Innovation communities in both FI and 5G, the project has decided to extend the Monitor concept to include three different types of Monitors, including the following:
- FIF Monitor – existing publication contributions from FIF members summarizing national FI and 5G developments, success stories, best practices;
- FI Monitor – contributions from National and European projects or initiatives with special interest in the Future Internet (FI) domain;
- 5G Monitor –contributions from all projects or initiatives (national and European) with special interest in the 5th generation mobile networks.
If you would like to publish an item via the ceFIMS-CONNECT Monitor, please use the template (.docx) and email your article to: James Clarke: jclarke (at) tssg (dot) org (ceFIMS-CONNECT Project Coordinator) and Adam Olszewski: cefims-connect (at) man (dot) Poznan (dot) pl (ceFIMS-CONNECT Dissemination Coordinator).
The following Monitors have been published:
- FIF Monitor – Hungary: Future Internet Developments in Hungary
Vilmos Németh, December 2014
- FI Monitor – Spain: The app for the smart cities under a public-private partnership framework
Ignacio Gurría, Javier Gurría, Daniel Menchaca, February 2015
- 5G Monitor – European initiatives: iCIRRUS- intelligent Converged network consolidating Radio and optical access aRound USer equipment
Alicia Jiménez, Nathan Gomes, Michael Georgiades, February 2015
- FIF Monitor-Hungary (5G): MTA-BME Future Internet Research Group Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Vilmos Németh, March 2015
- 5G Monitor-Malta: MoU between Huawei and Maltese Government
News shared by Roderick Marmara, July, 2015
- FI Monitor-Austria: Austrian Iot Day 2015 and IctProfiles Service
News shared by Thomas Zergoi, FFG, August, 2015
- FI Monitor – Poland: PSNC to launch the first commercial FIWARE node in Poland Cezary Mazurek, Adam Olszewski, Piotr Pawałowski, August 2015
- FIF Monitor – Spain: Future Internet support in Spain
Jesús Cañadas, José T. Romero, August 2015
- FI Monitors-Portugal: AIOTI mirror platform and FIWARE and H2020 event
News shared by Department of Information Society, Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, August, 2015
- FIF Monitor – Spain: FIF-Monitor-Spain 2016;
- FIF Monitor – Portugal: FIF-Monitor-Portugal-2017;
- 5G Monitor – Spain:5G-Monitor-5G-5TONIC Provided by Luis Ignacio Vicente. March 15, 2017;
- FIF Monitor – Ireland: FIF-Monitor-Ireland-Feb2017 News shared by H2020 FIF members from Ireland, Leo Clancy and Willie Donnelly, February, 2017.
See all news under Monitor category