Please find some information in relation to a new feature on the XiPi+ testbed.
A new feature called RECOMMENDER has been added to the XiPi+ testbed repository enabling EaaS.
In the context of the Next Generation Internet initiative (NGI), the XiPi+ testbed repository offers a new feature called RECOMMENDER for enabling Experimentation-as-a-Service (EaaS) functionality.
With that, XiPi+ provides a communication bridge between experimenters and infrastructure owners in order to create an interaction workflow between the two stakeholders to cover:
- Searching an infrastructure; and
- Setting up an experiment.
** Save Time, Efforts, Money – Start your NGI Experimentation with a right type of testbed TODAY! **
More information and details: http://www.ict-fire.stfi.re/new-recommender-feature-added-to-the-xipi-testbed-repository-enabling-eaas/ (short link: http://bit.ly/XiPi-EaaS).
XiPi+ testbed repository works like a marketplace for the Next Generation Internet (NGI) ecosystem bridging the gap between experimenters’ need and experimentation testbeds. It is an inventory of ICT infrastructures that, among its functionalities, offers:
- Registration of new infrastructures and their description based on a general and extensible data model called Common Description Framework (CDF);
- Management of owned infrastructures;
- Search of infrastructures for a given experiment; and
- Match infrastructures with experiments (recommender).