The Net Futures organising committee has provided valuable information on how to get the most out of your experience at Net Futures 2016 next week! Here are some practical details they have provided delegates to prepare!
The programme has developed nicely, including
- keynote speeches from European Commission Vice-President Andrus Ansip, Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society, Günther H. Oettinger, as well as Willem Jonker (EIT Digital), Lise Fuhr (ETNO), Jim Kurose (National Science Foundation), Susana Sargento (Veniam), Manoel de Fonseca (Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology), Ulf Ewaldsson (Ericsson), Michela Magas (Stromatolite), Mats Granryd (GSMA) and Eduardo Navarro (Telefónica);
- 9 workshops to stir the debate on 5G, cloud, IoT, experimentation, entrepreneurship, digital skills and much more;
- a state-of-the-art exhibition with dozens of showcases on European research & innovation with thematic demo tours to show you around;
- Startup Europe Village with startup-corporate matchmaking and 25 best-in-class startups to get to know;
- Coding Jam action on site;
And of course hundreds of key decision makers, policy makers and innovators for you to meet.
You can start networking now, thanks to our conference networking app Fuseami – providing both conference information and allowing you to connect to conference attendees based on a best match with your professional profile:
- Download for Apple or Android (phone or tablet);
- Login with your existing LinkedIn account;
- Select and join the Net Futures 2016 event;
- Review the suggested connections and connect with those that interest you most;
- Once both users have opted to connect, you can send a chat message and make notes all from within the app;
- Access the agenda and other event information.
Because of the current level of security in Belgium, only people with a conference ticket and a valid ID will be allowed in the building.
You can find updated information on the accessibility of Brussels airport (which is now operational almost at full capacity again), alternative travel and hotel recommendations here.
Feel free to help us grow the crowd even more by promoting #netfutures16 in your own network!
All the best,
The Net Futures organising committee
Net Futures 2016
Wednesday, 20 April 2016 at 09:00 – Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 13:00 (CEST)
Venue: The Egg
Rue Bara 175