European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC 2016), the key event for EU Network Technologies sponsored research being held in Athens, Greece on 27-30th June, 2016, has extended the deadline to 26th February, 2016 for the submission of papers as explained in the message below & in the attached pdf linked below.
EuCNC 2016 (European Conference on Networks and Communications) is the 25th edition of a successful series of technical/scientific conferences, open to the world research community, sponsored also by the European Commission, with a focus that ranges from the physical layer to all types of supported applications. Particular focus in this edition will be on 5G technologies.
This year’s motto is: “The dawn of 5G”
Aspects of interest include but are not limited to:
- Air interfaces (PHY, MAC, RRM, respective developments towards 5G).
- Optical communications/networks (access/core technologies, signal processing, components, etc.).
- Software defined infrastructures (SDN, NFV, orchestration, etc.).
- Management technologies (physical/virtualized resource management, predictive technologies, resilience and security, learning and self-optimization, cognition, architectures and standards).
- Converging concepts (IoT/M2M, CPS, embedded and nanoscale systems, cloud/edge/fog computing, OTT, etc.).
- Business aspects, vertical sectors, applications/services.
- Testbeds and experiments.
EuCNC 2016 will be held in Athens, Greece, on June 27 - 30, 2016.
All the information is available at http://www.eucnc.eu.
The conference will include:
- Regular sessions with papers (to appear in IEEEXplore).
- A very large technology and demonstration exhibition, mainly centered around 5G technologies.
- Workshops, special sessions, panels covering technology and business aspects.
- Keynote talks from world renowned leaders.
- Extended networking opportunities.
We are inviting you and your colleagues to submit papers, and proposals for workshops, tutorials, special sessions, or posters, by the:
NEW FIRM DEADLINE: the 26th of February 2016
For paper submissions you can press here.
Further useful links for your submissions:
- For workshops: press here
- For tutorials: press here
- For special sessions: press here
- For posters: press here
- For demos and exhibitions: press here
We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.
Please find PDF file with additional information –> EuCNC2016-CfP firm extension.
Panagiotis Demestichas, University of Piraeus, Greece
Emmanuel Protonotarios, ICCS/NTUA, Greece
Technical Program CoChairs, EuCNC 2016