EuCNC 2016 (European Conference on Networks and Communications) will be held in Athens, Greece, on June 27 - 30, 2016.
EuCNC 2016 is the 25th edition of a successful series of technical/scientific conferences, open to the world research community, sponsored also by the European Commission, with a focus that ranges from the physical layer to all types of supported applications. Particular focus in this edition will be on 5G technologies.
This year’s motto is: “The dawn of 5G”
Aspects of interest include but are not limited to:
- Air interfaces (PHY, MAC, RRM, respective developments towards 5G).
- Optical communications/networks (access/core technologies, signal processing, components, etc.).
- Software defined infrastructures (SDN, NFV, orchestration, etc.).
- Management technologies (physical/virtualized resource management, predictive technologies, resilience and security, learning and self-optimization, cognition, architectures and standards).
- Converging concepts (IoT/M2M, CPS, embedded and nanoscale systems, cloud/edge/fog computing, OTT, etc.).
- Business aspects, vertical sectors, applications/services.
- Testbeds and experiments.
Further useful links for your submissions:
- For demos and exhibitions: press here
- For workshops: press here
- For tutorials: press here
- For special sessions: press here
- For poster sessions: press here
- For Call for Papers: press here (deadline: 5th of February 2016)
All the information is available at http://www.eucnc.eu.