Award competition closes – entries sent to Judging Panel
The closing date has now passed for the fourth running of the Future Internet Award.
After a surge in the final days of the competition, a record 36 entries were received this time around. These have now been distributed to the Judging Panel and, based on their scores, a short-list of 3-4 entries will be chosen for a second round of adjudication.
The ceFIMS project would like to thank all those who took the time to submit an entry. We wish you well in the competition.
The winning entry will receive their prize at the closing ceremony of Aalborg’s Future Internet Assembly on Friday, 11th May.
The Judging Panel for this running of the Award competition is as follows:
- Henrik Reif Andersen, Danish Configit A/S
- Joan Batlle i Monsterrat, Barcelona City Council
- Nicolas Demassieux, Orange-FT Group
- Adam Grzech, Wroclaw University of Technology
- Martin Przewloka, SAP
- Robert Szabo, Budapest University of Tech & Economics